Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Birth: It's Positive!"


On the second anniversary of Lily's birth, I'm thrilled to share with you a new volume of uplifting birth stories, one of which is my own. Local ICAN member Gretchen Arnold and midwife Jill Johnson gathered and edited this terrific variety of remembrances, all to raise money for the Erie chapter of ICAN.

Please consider buying this, if not for yourself, it makes a wonderful gift, and the proceeds go to a tremendous cause. As Erie's latest official cesarean rates clocked in at 37.6%, we need all the help we can get!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! This book is amazing! During pregnancy, I just poured over birth stories...Sir Hubby couldn't understand WHY they meant so much to me :) Sharing birth stories is how we pass on our birthing wisdom and our stories have the power to enlighten and encourage so many families about healthy birthing choices. I am so honored to be a part of it, too, Anne!

    ReplyDelete