On Monday, July 27th, 9 pm EDT, ICAN (the International Cesarean Awareness network) will host a webinar that you can attend from your computer. This 2 hour web seminar will cover:
- Different kinds of care providers you can use, and the pros and cons of each
- How to empower yourself to make educated choices during your pregnancy and during labor
- What factors contribute to your chances of having an unnecessary or preventable cesarean
- What is the "downward spiral of intervention"
- Why avoiding an unnecessary cesarean is safest for you and your baby
- When cesareans are truly necessary
Pass it on!